NW Marine and Sport offers a complete line of fishing, family and sport boats tailored to NW water recreation. With industry leading names and the area’s best service and support you can trust NW Marine and Sport for all your boating needs.
NW Marine and Sport is the largest stocking aluminum boat dealer in the state of Washington with over 150 new and used boats in stock at all times. NW Marine and Sport is a full service dealership providing new and used sales, a fully stocked parts department, factory-trained service department, customer rigging and fabrication and an in-house canvas shop.
Larry Whitten founded NW Marine & Sport in 1998. Larry decided to launch his retail business to complement his boat manufacturing company, NW Jet Boats. Success started early for NW Marine because Larry built a winning team committed to serving NW boaters. Many of the employees that Larry opened his doors with in 1998 are still with him today…a testament to Larry’s leadership and vision in growing NW Marine and Sport.
Today, NW Marine and Sport is one of the region’s leading boat dealers. Backed by the best brands, exceptional staff and a complete commitment to customer satisfaction it’s no wonder NW Marine and Sport continues to set new milestones in excellence with each passing year.
You’re invited to experience the NW Marine and Sport difference. It’s that difference that makes NW Marine and Sport a better boating choice.
- 1987 – Larry Whitten opens NW Jet Boats – building his first boat for personal use. Family and friends started ordering boats from Larry and the brand is launched.
- 1998 – NW Marine and Sport is founded to meet the demands of boaters in the Tri-cities.
- 1998 – NW Marine adds Honda four stroke outboards to their offering.
- 2001 – Hewes Craft signs NW Marine and Sport.
- 2002 – Glastron lands at NW Marine and Sport.
- 2005 – NW Marine adds Yamaha engines to the line-up.
- 2007 – Smoker Craft awards NW Marine and Sport the Smoker Craft, American Angler and Sylvan Pontoon boats lines.
- 2010 – Larry Sells NW Jet Boats to Renaissance Marine group to spend more time focusing on his retail dealership.
- 2010 – NW Marine & Sport adds Weldcraft to its comprehensive aluminum line-up.
- 2011 – Stabicraft boats from New Zealand are added to aluminum line-up.